This service is the best value/price option to go from the city of Cusco to the city of Puno while visiting sites of tourism interest on route.
The bus departs at 7:30 am from the private bus terminal in Cusco and arrives in Puno at approximately 17:00 hours.
The bus journey includes stops on the way to see sites of special interest and natural scenery.
The service includes a Spanish/English speaking escort and buffet lunch at a restaurant. The same route can be done from Puno to the city of Cusco. Time schedules and visits are the same.
ROUTE AND ITINERARY
STOPS ON ROUTE:
- Colonial church of Andahuaylillas: This is a fabulous colonial church which preserves precious paintings and murals from XVI and XVII centuries.
- The archaeological site of Raqchi: It is also called “Wiracocha temple”. On this site we will find remnants of exquisitely built Inca terraces, baths, and aqueducts.
- Buffet lunch at Sicuani village: (lunch included).
- La Raya is the border town between Cusco and Puno and the highest point on this route (4,313 mt – 14,147 ft). From this point we will enjoy the beautiful view of the highland plateau’s scenery.
- The archaeological site of Pukara: The Pukara culture was the first great civilization of the Andean Plateau of Lake Titicaca area. We visit the small but very interesting museum of Pukara.
- Upon your arrival in Puno, you will be picked up from the bus terminal and transferred to your hotel.
- The itinerary is the same as above on the other direction..
INCLUDED / EXCLUDED