This Bus between Chivay and Cusco runs:
–FROM CHIVAY TO CUSCO: MONDAY, WEDNESDAY AND FRIDAY.
–FROM CUSCO TO CHIVAY: TUESDAY, THURSDAY AND SATURDAY.
This tourism service bus departs at 7:00 a.m from the bus terminal located in Chivay’s Main Square in Hotel La Pascana.
Passengers are requested to be ready to embark 15 minutes prior the departure time.
The arrival time in Cusco is at approximately 17:00 -17:30 hours at bus terminal located in Avenida 28 de Julio, Calle Ttio, Wanchaq.
The time schedules and bus terminal locations are valid for both routes to/from Cusco Chivay.
ROUTE AND ITINERARY
CHIVAY (COLCA CANYON) > CUSCO
CUSCO > CHIVAY (COLCA CANYON)
– ROUTE: CHIVAY (COLCA CANYON) > CUSCO: MONDAY – WEDNESDAY – FRIDAY
- On the way to the highlands of Colca Valley you will go through the traditional little villages of Tuti and Sibayo.
- At around 8:00a.m the bus stops at a lookout point to appreciate the rock formations of Callali where the wind and water erosion have carved these rocks into shapes that look like medieval castles.
- At around 10:00 a.m the bus will pass by the “Condoroma Dam” located at an altitude of 4,737 meters above sea level.
- Later, the bus stops in another lookout point to appreciate another natural formation called the “Forest of Stones” in the village of Yauri.
- An hour later you will be delighted to see the Lagoon of Langui a beautiful lagoon in the middle of the highland landscapes.
- Later, the bus will stop for about one hour in the village of Sicuani where you can have lunch in the restaurant.
- After Sicuani, the bus will go through Andahuaylillas and Urcos and arriving at the city of Cusco at around 17:00 – 17:30 hours.
– ROUTE: CUSCO > CHIVAY (COLCA CANYON): Tuesday – Thursday – Saturday
- Same itinerary and stops as described above but on the other way ￼around.
INCLUDED / EXCLUDED