Cultural Sillustani Tombs Tour (group tour shared-basis)
The archaeological site of Sillustani is located 34 k.m away from the city of Puno (22,3 miles, about 35 minutes drive) and at an altitude of 3,840mts (12,858 feet) above sea level. This visit allows visitors to enjoy stunning highland landscapes and imposing pre-Inca architecture. The site is strategically positioned on the top of a peninsula surrounded by a beautiful lagoon called Umayo lagoon.
ITINERARY:PUNO > SILLUSTANI > PUNO
Duration: 3 hours
All itineraries are subject to change due to circumstances beyond our control including, weather, road or trail conditions and flight schedules.
- 14:00: Pick-up from your hotel in downtown Puno*.
- 14:30: Bus departure.
- 15:30: Arrival in Sillustani and guided tour around the site.
- 17:00: Bus returns to Puno.
- 17:45: Drop off by hotel in Puno.
WHAT DOES IT MEAN SHARED BASIS BOAT OR GROUP TOUR?
A shared basis tour is a group tour where different local tour operators sign up their clients and the large cost of transportation or tour guide is shared by many people so the tour price is lower.
WHAT ESSENTIALS SHOULD I BRING?
It is recommended to bring your sunglasses, sunscreen with high SPF,
moisturizing cream, bathing suit (just in case water is cold in the lake!), a hat, warm and comfortable clothes for night and dawn hours, cotton T-shirts during daytime, hand sanitizer and camera.
- English-Spanish speaking guide
- Pick-up from hotels in downtown Puno
- Transportation to archaeological site
- Entrance fees
- There is a supplemental charge for pick-ups from hotels outside the city of Puno: Libertador, Eco Inn, Casa Andina Private Collection, Posada del Inka, Jose Antonio and hotels in the village of Chucuito